Shades of Ireland

Saturday, January 14, 2012

One of those Days....

I have not even SEEN Holly today--- that should give you some idea of what a strange day it has been.
Salena made it home last night to give me relief from puppy care. Not only that, but she even milked Holly and Noelle for me this morning.

Our 4-H club runs the recycling center one Saturday each month. Each family in the club rotates out working that Saturday. When it is all said and done, each family will have worked two Saturdays a year at the recycling center. Today was our second and last day handling this. So, Seth, Adam and I had to head off the farm pretty early this morning leaving Neil and Salena to cover for us.

I am not sure exactly what happened to me. It was busy but not unbearably so. After working our 3 hours, I was cold to the bone, hungry and totally exhausted. I think alot of it had to do with climbing up and down the stairs to load up the semi truck. Hefting myself up and down wore me out. When I got home, I just crashed for the next 3 hours. Seth did the evening milking chores and I just got to stay in the house.

This is just turning into a 4-H weekend. Tomorrow the boys have a shotgun meeting, a record book work shop and the actual 4-H meeting.

I think that I am going to make an early night of it just to prepare myself.........   

No comments:

Post a Comment