Shades of Ireland

Thursday, September 27, 2012

More TIme Off the Farm

The boys and I will be working at the Old Iron Club Days in Fredonia this weekend. The boys are Jr. Leaders and are helping with displays. Seth has the dairy goats and sheep and Adam is helping with the muzzle loader display.

Bright and early this morning, we had to haul Catherine and Elizabeth as well as the new Lamancha and an Alpine named Edna up to town.

This is a chance for people to see how things were done "in the good old days...". I am very happy for my modern conveniences!!!

We won't be back at home much until Sunday night.  Hopefully, I will have pictures.

Right now, I have dashed home to finish chore and do a little "skirt work" as my rancher friends say. We have special company coming tomorrow...... I will do my best but this is just how it is around here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment