Shades of Ireland

Thursday, February 24, 2011

What is a Girl to do.......

....on a cold, rainy day when she has a bad case of Spring Fever???


Break out the seed box and start planting! I couldn't resist buying this starter kit at my last visit to Walmart. I planted broccoli, cabbage, dill and parsley....


Then because I just couldn't help myself.......



I dug out the pot maker and tore up newspaper to make some more containers. There are only so many broccoli and cabbage plants that I want to harvest at one time and I usually stagger these planting to spread out the harvest sooooooo...... I simply had no choice! I HAD to plant this whole "flat" full of tomatos and peppers. Just couldn't help myself. There is no such thing as too many tomato plants. Honestly-- have you ever heard of such a thing????

No comments:

Post a Comment