Shades of Ireland

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Wish Me Luck!!

Today, Adam and I are off to an auction! Not just any old auction either! Today, they will be auctioning off the contents and property of two restaurants in a nearby town. Times are hard in small towns these days......

I have had big plans for my "barn kitchen" ever since we bought the place. Normally I would not plunge off into buying equipment with out more thought and research but since this is happening so close to the farm, I think that it would be a mistake not to go and at least consider buying some of this stuff. I would eventually like to have a commercial type kitchen/milk processing area. All of that requires lots of stainless steel stuff..... this might be a chance to get some with out spending a fortune.

Besides....... I just cannot resist bargain hunting!!! I may not get a thing but I will enjoy the process and maybe at least bring home some good ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment