Shades of Ireland

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Keeping up.....

Having a hard time getting it all done these days! We slowed down to once a day milking so our evenings are not so chore filled. I simply have the "Can't help its" and the "Don't want to's"......... I have developed a wide streak of just plain LAZY! Usually this happens when I put too much on my to-do list. I get overwhelmed and just quit. Sometimes that is ok-- for a day or two. A new week starts tomorrow so it will be a good time for me to re-group and pare my list down to a more manageable length. I get so discouraged thinking about all that I haven't done that I minimize the impact of all that I DO manage to get done. I have decided to use this blog as a kind of record to keep track of what does get handled in a day. So forgive me, but in the future on some weeks this blog may not have much written value and will probably look more like a check off list. I am hoping that it will encourage me to keep posting on a more frequent basis and help me to keep my head screwed on a but straighter!
On top of this, I have lost my camera. There is no room in the budget for a new one right now so I guess I better get to cleaning up and hope I find it!

No comments:

Post a Comment