Shades of Ireland

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Long night

Insomnia------- again! About once a month, I have one of those nights where it doen't matter how tired I am, I just cannot sleep. It is a real bummer because I have alot things to do tomorrow. On top of that, I am not one of those women who manages to be cheerful at all costs. When I'm tired, I am cranky---- at best. Pity my family.......

I am wondering if this is a side effect of impending menopaus. Now that I think about it, I did not have a single sip of Diet Pepsi today. I freely admit to being an addict. Wonder if this is withdrawel????

I could clean house, fold clothes or even peel potatoes to be canned tomorrow. Nah....... Beans and potatoes will be there in the morning with or without me.

Ice cream is calling me........

No comments:

Post a Comment